Friday, December 09, 2005

So I says to him "Look buddy your car was upside down when we got here...and as for your grandma, she shouldn't have been mouthing off!"

The longest title for a post ever! I win!

Ok I love the Simpsons but I hate the Simpsons. I can explain that and explain it in such an easy way you'll want to adjust my ascot for me. From Season two till about Season six (not many years) it was by far the most brilliant show on television (throughout the history of television). After that season you can see a steady decrease in brilliance till what we have today. Ug! Nevertheless

The Simpsons is a satire using the cartoon format to disarm the viewer and to encourage a slightly askew but ultimately clearer look at the world; this is the same tool that earlier American social satires such as Walt Kelly's Pogo or Al Kapp's L'il Abner used. [2] The targets of the show include the American family as portrayed by television, the nuclear power industry, politicians, the public school system, tabloid TV (indeed all of television itself), the American medical system and religion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home