Friday, May 12, 2006

60 years ago


The other day I was leaving campus, having given a brutal test to my students /sarcasm. When I got into my "fly ride" I looked over at the truck next to my "fly ride" saw this lil' number.

I know it's a horrible shot. I tried taking the picture with my camera phone in the morning with the "picture window" facing the east. What you are looking at in the red circle is a doll of a "Muslim" man hanging from a noose. If you look closely you can see his beard pointing to your right. His head is angled like it's broken, which we can surmise was made that way.

I don't know if you are as appalled as I am over this? Perhaps you aren't because of 9/11. However, I want you to think about how racist this is, especially in the south.

I'm not only blaming the person who has this in their truck for promoting racism and violence. The "entrepreneur" who created these dolls is also guilty of being a racist dickhead, but what makes it worse for the "entrepreneur" is that he's making money off it.

So for this the owner of the truck and the business person who created the horrible item I give you "Scumbag of the Week" award. This is one of the unsexiest things you could be. Think about it SCUMBAG. You both bags o' scum. I would call you bags o' wank but that's too good for you.

~Phineas

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home