Friday, May 12, 2006

That good ole fasion slippery slope

Japan's government is pushing for the passage of an anti-conspiracy law with potentially far-reaching consequences. Called the Kyoubouzai Hoan (conspiracy or collusion law), the legislation appears headed for passage in the diet (parliament) as soon as next week. In its present form, it could result in Japanese citizens being detained or punished for merely agreeing with one another.

Oh I COULD give you thoughtful commentary about this but I'm going to use a rhetorical device and allow you to come up with the conclusion to this story...

~Phineas

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home