Friday, June 09, 2006

State of Sexiness

Hello all you sexy wannabes (all uhhh let me see I think we have 0 readers) it's me Phineas again. I'm going to start this off with an apology. I realize I've been pretty damn lazy with posting anything of interest on this here sexy blog. Excuse me while I adjust my ascot and reload my pipe. That's better...back to my apology. I have been lazy with posting here. If I'm posting I'm just posting links to videos and letting the videos do the talking for me. This is way too common for us as Americans. We view creativity as something others have and let them use their creative abilities to tell us our stories. We are all creative beings that have the capabilities to discern and create our own stories, we don't need Hollywood to build our cultural mythos. We don't need Madison Avenue to build our cultural mythos either. We certainly don't need fackin' politicians to tell us and create our mythos. We can do it ourselves and for not helping along that process I apologize. Now this does not mean you should stop reading this here blog because you are going out to do your own thing. This means...uhhh...this means...Ok this means just keep reading this here thing-a-ma-jig.

On another note Drunk Cyclist linked to us again. If you recall one of the Sexy Professors wrote a rhetorical analysis of Drunk Cyclist (by the way Good to see one of the other Sexy Professors posting here...Prescott good show old bean) and he sent that paper to over to Drunk Cyclist and twice we have been linked to that web site. So in return I link to Drunk Cyclist but it has also inspired me to write a paper in order to get some attention from a certain someone...Estelle Getty. If you follow that link provided you will see Estelle's "hit counter" and see that it is rolling and rolling and rolling. This gives the McDonalds impression over a billion served...not that way perverts!

When you go into the website you get all sorts of swell information and kudos from Estelle Fans. This is one of my favorites.

Name:

Frank Gilbert

Location:

Fairborn, Ohio

Comments:

Golden Girls is a show that my wife watches every day without fail. And of course, Sophia is her favorite. I walk in for lunch and she has to tell me all about what I missed .... even though we've both probably seen it several times. Like someone else once said Estelle, "Thanks for the memories". May your health be as good as it can be and know that many peoples prayers are always with you.
Most Sincerely, Frank Gilbert


Sounds like Ole Frank has a rockin' good time at his pad.

What baffles me is no one thanked her for being a friend.

Well that's it for now sexy gang. I'll try to post more often and get to work on the Sexy Professors show but I don't know. I've been crazy busy.

Oh yeah before we go see how your President reacted to Brownie doing a heck of a job.

Until then Keep it Sexy!

In an interview on the Situation Room, Former FEMA director Michael Brown discussed this e-mail he provided CNN that alleges candid comments from President Bush in a Cabinet meeting in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. Brown, through his attorney, provided this e-mail on the condition that CNN redact the name, not revealing the identity of the author.

~Phineas

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who writes about
many
home based business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home based business
www.home-businessreviews.com

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home