Monday, July 03, 2006

Oh say can you see

Well I do aplogize to my other sexy professors for not posting for awhile. I have nothing political to add, but something more on a personal note. I had the pleasure of attending a wedding of some friends last weekend and there several friends who I had not seen in several months due to me living in the deep south in order to spread the sexy professorness. Last time I had seen many of these people I was dating a young lady and well lets just say it did not work out and there was some complications to the relationship. I think most of it had to deal with she could not handle my sexiness and she had issues with it. Well the current love of my life can handel the sexiness (sorry ladies I am off the market) and many of my friends were asking me what happened to (I shall call her X for I am a gentleman and I care not to besmearch her name) X. This was followed by, well I heard part of the story and that X was a whore. I had to chuckle to myself, becasue my friends are the best. It makes me happy to know that my friends have this sexy professors back and when they need some advice on being sexy I am there for them. Well I am off to catch a plane back to up the sexiness to south for another month. To my other sexy professors I will try to post more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home